Sunday, June 30, 2013

What I'm working on - June 2013

I've decided that at least for the summer, I will try to crank out at least 1,000 words per week. I'm not promising lovely 1,000 word short stories - in fact, this is probably going to be raw randomness that comes into my head. The point is that hopefully if I keep on writing randomness, something worth working on will come up and then I can flesh that out into an actual story.

We will see how this actually pans out.

At the moment, I am working on a story involving people from my floor at UCLA. It started out with me sleep talking, and now I'm trying to explain the gibberish that my subconscious spews when I am asleep. It's quite entertaining actually! What started out as gibberish is turning more into a tongue-in-cheek representation of our dynamic and wonderfully insane floor :) I probably won't post that story on the blog because it will have so many inside jokes that it won't make any sense to anyone else reading it.

I'm also tossing around a couple of ideas around in my head, which I will post about later.

No comments:

Post a Comment